Owner and the controllers Holder of the treatment is Forges S.p.A.
via dell'Artigianato, 57 - 33043 CIVIDALE del FRIULI (UD)
Information on the processing of your personal information in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, laying down the code on the protection of personal data.
Please note that, for the establishment and implementation of contractual relations with you, our organization is in possess of information relating to you, acquired also orally, directly or through third parties, qualified as a personal in the Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Code on the protection of personal data. The code in question provides that whoever performs the processing of personal data must inform the person concerned, on which data they are processed and on certain elements processing, it must be done with integrity and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights . In respect of this legislation, we provide the following information:
Type of data treated
We treat your personal ,fiscal details and the data of an economic nature which are necessary for the performance of contractual relationships, present or future with your company. We are not in possess of any data of yours qualified as sensitive (article 4 letter d) of the Code) or judicial (art. 4 letter e) of the Code).
Aims of treatment
Your data are treated in relation to contractual requirements, and the consequent fulfillment of legal requirements and fiscal, and to enable the effective management of financial and commercial. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and thereafter for the performance of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial activities.
Mode of treatment
The data processing is done through the aid of paper and electronic instruments or automated, to collect, record, store, process, edit, store and transmit the data, in the strictest security and confidentiality.
Obligation or right to give the data
As regards the data that we need to know in order to fulfill obligations under applicable laws, regulations and legislation, or provisions issued by authority to do so by law, and bodies of supervision and control, their failure contribution from you will make it impossible to start or continue the relationship, the extent to which such data are necessary to it. As for the data that we are not obliged to know, the failure to achieve it, will be evaluated by us from time to time, and will determinatethe conseguent decision, related to the importance for our organization of the data requested and not delivered.
Extent of knowledge of your data
The following categories of individuals may become aware of your data, acting as managers or responsible for, nominated by the Ing. G.B. Monchieri chief executive officer of the Forges Spa : managers, administrators, accounting personnel and billing, marketing personnel products. Communication and distribution Your data will not be distributed by us, by this term intended to give knowledge to subjects in any way uncertain, including their own disposal or consultation . Your data may be disclosed by us, meaning this term to give knowledge to one or more subjects in the following terms:
- Subjects which can access the data under provision of the law, regulation or legislation, within the limits set by these standards
- Those who need to access your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between us, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out auxiliary tasks (we refer for example to banks and freight forwarders)
- Subject to our consultants p er the purpose referred to in paragraph 2, to the extent necessity to carry out their duties in our organization, after our letter of appointment which imposes a duty of confidentiality and security companies which banking and financial services are responsible by us to effect cash receipts and payments, companies, consultants and professionals we are responsible for providing advice and / or services in legal, fiscal, contractual, accounting and administration and safety of workers - companies engaged in transmission, enveloped , transport and distribution of communications to clients - agents, representatives, agents, public authority or authorities for the fulfillment of the law - subjects that provide services and / or storage
Below is an extract of Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to remind you that you can carry out with us the following rights:
- Obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data which concern you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form to obtain an indication of personal data and the aims and methods of treatment
- Obtaining an indication of the logic applied in the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- To obtain updating, rectification or, if you are interested, the integration of data
- Obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data treated in violation of the law
- Obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data whose retention is unnecessary, for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed
- - Obtain certification that the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block has been brought to the attention, including as regards the content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in cases where this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- Refuse, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data that regards you, even if pertinent to the collection
Owner and the controllers Holder of the treatment is Forges S.p.A., whose data are shown below:
Ing. GB Monchieri chief executive officer of the Forges Spa
Via Dell’Artigianato 57 33043 Cividale Del Friuli (UD)
Tel. +39 0432 701433